There are numerous causes of renal dysfunction. The human body and its organs are inherently usable at all times throughout life. Both our internal and external organs will continue to function properly as we age. Every illness or organ damage a person has suffered is the result of his own mistakes. By making changes to his diet and lifestyle, he may be able to treat existing ailments and prevent the development of new ones.
1. The following are the most common causes of kidney damage:
2. The use of pharmaceuticals with synthetic or chemical bases.
3. Taking vitamins, minerals, and dietary supplements that are synthetic and chemically based.
4. Excessive consumption of processed foods
5. Excessive consumption of canned, packaged, or preserved foods and beverages, as well as flavored, colored, and cold drinks.
6. Drink plenty of water that has been thoroughly filtered.
7. Impatience, dread, and anxiety are all examples of negative emotions and sentiments.
8. Stay up late or work all hours of the night.
9. Consuming a lot of dairy and meat while eating fewer fruits and vegetables.