The proper eating technique. There are no dietary preferences or restrictions imposed by the digestive system. The body will metabolize whatever you eat and produce the necessary nutrients. Simply understanding and acting appropriately while eating is all that is required.
1. Hunger is the only sign that the body is ready for digestion and requires food.
2. Eat only when you are truly hungry, and avoid eating when you are not.
3. Put down your fork when you feel your stomach is full during a meal.
4. Consume more nutritious and easily digestible foods, and include more fruits and vegetables in your diet.
5. Before swallowing, the food must be thoroughly chewed until no taste remains.
6. Avoid or limit your water consumption while eating. In the evening, avoid or limit your consumption.
7. Water should not be consumed for at least 30 minutes before and after meals.
8. Only drink water when you are thirsty, and only a half-glass at a time.
9. When drinking water, use a cup rather than a bottle.
10. Water for human consumption should not be boiled or filtered thoroughly.
11. It is best not to eat and drink at the same time.